The eCommerce Operations Assistant will assist with daily operational activities/ tasks which requires managing daily eCommerce orders and stock inventory. Ensuring stocks are well replenished and customer orders are packed on time for collection.
The eCommerce Operations Assistant is expected to work closely with trade suppliers daily on B2C and B2B orders, preparing and packing of online orders.
The role will be exposed to different job functions such as performing operational duties and planning of inventories and stocks. The eCommerce Operations Assistant will also be able to pick up skills on formulating a company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and be exposed to the different aspects of the business.
- A team player who is able to complete day to day operational duties. You will need to have good time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work on your own and with a team.
- You must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn and are able to work in a fast paced environment to meet the timeline/deadlines of orders.
- Able to interact effectively with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Web-Based applications.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Error: Contact form not found.